My Free Patterns

Monday, July 18, 2016

Baby sweaters

I may be quiet, but I'm still here!! I've been knitting some baby items, for my husband's friend at work. She is expecting a much anticipated grand child, and so I got busy with my needles. Plus, knitting baby clothes is so much fun!


I made the above with stash yarn and free patterns (yay!), so not only am I gifting, but I'm technically cleaning too. The cardigan is Puerperium cardigan, and the booties are Baby Uggs. Those baby things were so fun, I made a few more:


It is called the Little Seedling Soaker. I used Deborah Norville Serenity Baby yarn for it. And lastly, one more sweater and a hat, also from stash yarn (that I think I've had for about 10 years, just waiting for a project). The set is called Star Bright, and in hindsight I should have knit the hat in the round, but live and learn I guess. The yarn is Sidar Supersoft Aran, and the picture doesn't really do the color justice, it is more of a pale grey blue.


All of those projects I finished by June, and then I started knitting Isla a sweater for this winter. I'll post about that next, because I'm really rather proud of how it turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. beautiful baby knits and I agree that knitting for babies is fun and fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The blue one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely baby knits. Everything is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...