My Free Patterns

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rori's cardigan

Hello! This will be short and sweet, as I've got to pack for a work trip to the west side of the state, and get hubby and the kids organized before I go. Then I come home and I swoop in to take the kids to the grandparents for a weekend so Dave can work in peace and quiet.

I finished Rori's Tiny Tea Leaves, and she loves it. She put it on right after I blocked it and wore it for several days straight. Then the weather warmed up, and it got tucked away for a few days. No worries though, she'll need it again this weekend.


I let both girls pick their own buttons (and yarn color). Of course they picked the exact same buttons.


I'm making good progress on Isla's cardigan as well. I've got about 5 inches on one of the sleeves. I find sleeves so endlessly boring, I just lose interest. It will be some good hotel knitting though!




Pattern: Tiny Tea Leaves
Yarn: Knit Picks wool of the Andies superwash in marina (blueish color) and fairytale (purplish color). I like this yarn so far.
Mods: none. I knit them in a size 10 so they would be slightly too big and hopefully last longer.

That's it for me. I've started a new Aran jumper, but that will have to keep until next week. Gives me more time to add a few more inches to it.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. looks fabulous and the buttons are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The buttons, the color and the beautiful models!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sweaters, and adorable girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweaters, the buttons are perfect, great choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! I love the purple one best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cardigan for beautiful girls! And they picked some really cute buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! And she looks so happy wearing it, too. The buttons are perfect for that pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...