My Free Patterns

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Can't get enough of this hat

Hello friends! I am so happy to see the end of this week, as it means I'm back home after working away for a while. I'm not complaining, mind, the weather has been gorgeous and I've been looking at Christmas trees. Fun stuff. It also means plenty of quiet knitting time in the hotel at night.



I finished this hat a wee while ago, and then started using it and forgot all about taking pictures of it. When I was out in the field the other day (beautiful sunny day it was too) it occurred to me to snap a pic of it finally. This is my first phone pic I've used on the blog I think.It blends right in with the color of the sky, doesn't it?



I've knit this pattern before, and it is a real testament that I'm making another one. I almost never knit a pattern twice (unless it is for the girls, then I have no choice). I just love the cable on this hat

The pattern is Snow Tracks Cap and the yarn is Ella Rae, 100% wool, in blue violet heather. Lovely!

I hope that where you are is as wonderful right now as where we are. I love love love this weather!! 

I'll see you again next week, if I can get my act together and photograph my Lempster sweater. It turned out brilliantly! See you then. 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the cables and the color, plus it goes so well with your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hat and how the cabling entwines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great hat. Love the color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is very nice. Must bookmark that for future consideration. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...