My Free Patterns

Friday, May 24, 2013

Scrap Blanket

Ever work on a project you didn't expect to like and then didn't want it to end? That's my scrap blanket. It is wonky (I really don't get crochet apparently) and I love it still. It has made me so happy, this blanket, that I'm sad it is done. However I AM excited I can now use it, and so are the girls:




The pattern is free on Ravelry.

Sad girl because her sister is hogging the blanket. Shouldn't have made me smile, but it did.

Also, I wanted to share these fun stained glass cookies. Pretty much just sugar cookies with the centre cut out and boiled sweets melted inside them. A hit at the kids disco this week.



8 comments:

  1. Your blanket is awesome. I am currently working on a scrap afghan too. It is taking some time, but I am enjoying it.

    The cookies look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful andria! you look like a crochet expert to me! your girls are so cute, especially under the new blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that blanket. We have a blanket our kids fight over too that my sister corcheted. Those are the best ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blanket looks comfy cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blanket looks so comfortable, it must give you a good feeling that it has become so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so talented! The blanket is beautiful and I love how big and roomy it is for snuggling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blanket. I really want to make a snuggly blanket like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, it doesn't look wonky to me, it looks fabulous. I love pictures of little people snuggling under homemade blankets. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...